“Community involvement and charitable works are important to us. We are also committed to healthy lifestyles and to helping kids live and play actively. As a result, it was a natural fit for us to launch the City MiniMix “Krete For Kids” playground grant program. With three young children of our own, we are excited to supply quality concrete to help local communities, schools and organizations build the playgrounds that kids can play on for years to come!”
– Kent & Renée Majeau, Owners
Who Is Eligible For a Krete For Kids Grant?
- Local non-profit organizations, groups or charities building a community or school playground are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Krete For Kids considers various factors when determining eligibility, including location, demonstrated need, details of application, volume of concrete required and timeline of project.
What Does The Krete For Kids Grant Cover?
- Grants are allocated for concrete materials only; delivery charges, applicable taxes or environmental fees are not available for funding.
- An organization can only receive funding once per calendar year.
- Playground projects that are already complete are not eligible for funding and Krete For Kids will not reimburse the organization or group for concrete already purchased or paid for.
How To Apply?
- Contact Kent or Renée at 780.974.7969 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of the Krete For Kids playground grant program application form and/or to answer any questions you might have.
- Email your completed application to Krete For Kids at email@example.com
TO DATE WE'VE DONATED OVER
0DOLLARS IN CONCRETE
Need more information about Krete For Kids?Get in Touch